In this article we shall talk about the questions you have to ask before buying a parrot.
So, here are the lists of questions that you should ask before you decide to buy a parrot.
- Is the parrot you are trying to buy healthy?
- If you are buying a baby parrot always consider about the time it spend with its parents.
- Is this parrot able to eat wide variety of foods or is it taught that way?
- What are the parrots likes and dislikes?
- What are the negatives of this parrot?
- How old is this parrot?
- Does this bird have any behavioral problems?
- What is the sex of parrot (male or female)?
- What is an ideal diet for this parrot?
- Games he/she likes to play.
- Does this parrot have aggressive nature? What about his biting habits?
- His/Her out of cage time?
- How long do you plan to keep this parrot as your pet?
- Will you be committed or it’s just a short term fantasy?
- Do you have enough time to take care of the parrot?
- Are you willing to bear the cost that is incurred by keeping a parrot?
Once you decide to have parrots as pet, you might also like to know about parrot problems and the ways to solve these problems.